Get Started With IgnitionDeck
Licenses Include A Year of Support and Updates
How Much Could You Save Using IgnitionDeck?
Enter the amount you wish to raise below, and see the cost of IgnitionDeck vs. the others.
Unlike other crowdfunding platforms, IgnitionDeck does not charge based on how much money you raise. Pay once, use on as many sites as you wish, and
for as many projects as you want. There aren't any applications, and you can keep all of the money you raise, regardless of thresholds.
We're pro-creator, not a middleman.
Here's Some Answers To Your Biggest Questions.
- How Many Sites Can I Install IgnitionDeck On?
- You can install IgnitionDeck Echelon on as many of your own sites as you wish. IgnitionDeck Enterprise and work for hire projects require one license per site.
- How Many Projects Can I Create?
- Create as many projects as you want. There are no software or license restrictions to limit the number of projects IgnitionDeck can host.
- Do I Get Free Updates?
- Yep! Each IgnitionDeck annual purchase includes a full year of support and updates. Monthly subscriptions include updates until the subscription is cancelled.
- What Payment Types Do You Accept?
- Easily pay for IgnitionDeck via Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover and Paypal.
- How Can I upgrade?
- To upgrade IgnitionDeck, contact our help desk and we will guide you through the upgrade process.
- Do you support all major browsers?
- IgnitionDeck supports current versions of all major browsers and one major version previous. We do not guarantee that all visual embellishments will maintain backwards compatibility, and we recommend that you use a browser with HTML5 support.
- What versions of Wordpress do you support?
- IgnitionDeck requires a minimum of WordPress 3.2+, but we recommend using at least 3.7+. You should also make sure that your website meets the regular WordPress requirements.
- Is IgnitionDeck Multisite Compatible?
- All IgnitionDeck versions are compatible with standard multisite mode. In addition, IgnitionDeck Enterprise has been built to support network activated mode.
- How Do Upgrades and Support Work?
- Your purchase grants you access to our support forums, detailed documentation, and product dashboard. One full year for annual purchases and monthly for monthly subscriptions. Certain products require a license key, which will enable updates via the WordPress admin.
- Will I need to renew, and if so, how much will it cost?
- You do not need to renew when your Support and Upgrades expire, but we recommend doing so in order to keep your product up to date, as WordPress updates can render a plugin non-functional.
- Will IgnitionDeck quit working if I don't renew?
- While we cannot guarantee against conflicts caused by other plugins, we do not do anything to disable the plugin after your registration period expires.
- Does IgnitionDeck work on Wordpress.com hosted websites?
- At this time, IgnitionDeck works only on websites using the WordPress.org version of WordPress. This is because Wordpress.com is a closed environment, and you are not allowed to install additional plugins or themes.
- Does IgnitionDeck work on Joomla, Drupal or other CMS systems?
- Not at this time. IgnitionDeck is only compatible with the WordPress CMS.
- What is Your Refund Policy?
- Because digital products are impossible to return, we do not accept refunds. However, we do allow licensees to transfer their license to another party.