Forum Replies Created
- August 21, 2017 at 11:58 am in reply to: Deleting Test Orders & Resetting Projects back to 0%? #66091
It looks like it did reset to 0% after an hour or so so probably was the cacheing!
Another thing I am wondering – there are two test orders currently in there for one of the projects. We use Paypal Adaptive, so the pre-authorised payments were both set up in these cases.
We then cancelled the pre-authorised payments from Paypal’s end. Tried to process the pre-authorisations in Gateway > Process Pr-Authorisations, and it said two orders failed, which seems right.
However the status of both are still sitting in Orders as Transaction ID as ‘pre’ (whereas they used to show a Pre-Authorisation Key such as PA-80E55846AN551741S) and Status as ‘Active’, and the Project Pledged amount funded is still saying £47.98.
Is this normal? As if customers cancel their pre-authorised payments, it seems we ourselves won’t have any way to know about it, as the status of the order does not get updated in the dashboard to reflect the pre-authorised payment hasn’t gone through?
June 8, 2017 at 7:36 am in reply to: Ended unsuccessful projects not showing as 'unsuccessful' / Cancelling orders #64494
- This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Lauren.
What about the other points:
1) How would we cancel orders and notify customers if the project is unsuccessful? Is there a way in the dashboard?
2) How can we take card payments, do Stripe for example support pre-authorised payments / 100% threshold? I have looked all over the documentation and keep seeing Stripe Connect mentioned but there is no mention that Echelon supports Stripe Connect, nor are there any instructions on how to integrate it?
Sure here you go, here’s one example project page. They are all set up the same, with three ‘levels’ to reflect the different shipping costs to UK / EU / International: http://cherryredbespoke.com.gridhosted.co.uk/projects/jah-wobble-in-dub-2lp-deluxe-vinyl/
It’s based on 100% threshold, and we don’t want users to PWYW, just pay as per the item and what shipping setup they require.
Yes I have created IDC products and paired them to the project levels. I asked them to explain further and they say this:
1. The ‘maxTotalAmountOfAllPayments’ should show the customer exactly how much they can be billed using this Billing Agreement. In your case, this should really only be the amount that the payer is Pledging to the current project.
Where does IgnitionDeck display that value to the customer? Is this something we should be adding to the idc-commerce functions php file or something? I’m totally confused, but Paypal won’t move the process along without this and they seem to think it isn’t existing in whatever fashion it is needed?